Aug 28, 2016

28082016

Hello-hello!
So this is my first post and I decided to share with you my last Friday's party make-up look. 


It was nothing glittery, but I was surprised how good just a matte eye can  look! I think that's by far my favourite look I have ever created. 
If you are interested, then these are the products that I used: 
For my eyes - Urban Decay eye primer Original, TooFaced Matte Eye palette, eyeliner by Eveline cosmetics (my favourite, I haven't found a better liquid eyeliner, and the price is just amazing), and fake eyelashes from Eylure 117.
For my face - Loreal True Match, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, bronzer from Primark (again my favourite, just the right tone for me!), the Balm highlighter Mary- Lou manizer, Rimmel stay matte powder. 
And for lips my favourite nude lip pencil from Loreal. 

The night was great and I felt really good wearing this make-up look. 
Follow me for more posts like this, and stay tuned! :) 





Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment