Sep 7, 2016

07092016 wishlist

Hello again!
I have had a feeling that I want to order something from online for a while, but I just can't do it!  I don't know what item I would like the most and so I'm just hoping that one day I'll wake up and I automatically know what do I need.
So I thought I will share with you some items that I need and want a lot.

1. Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
I heard it from one of my favourite youtuber Nicole Guerriero and since then I have had it in my mind, I just want to try it out someday!


2. Morphe 35K palette
Recently I fell in love with neutral eyeshadows, my favourites are totally the matte ones! So this palette seems exactly like it would make my day much-much brighter! And my eyes darker ;)

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Everybody loves highlighters and what do I need to say about it? I have heard and seen many positive reviews, of course I want to try these out! 


4. Kat von D Lock-it Concealer creme. White out
Every time when I go to the makeup store to buy concealer, it is a lottery. Even if it seems light, it usually is not light enough. And I am always going for the lightest shades. I need white. To blend my a-little-too-dark concealers out. 



5. Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics 
I am not sure which shade I would prefer, but definitely nude and matte! 


6. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup setting spray 
I own zero makeup setting sprays and I do need one! 



So these were 6 items from my wish-list. Now I have to save up some money... 

Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment