Oct 5, 2016

05102016 my first cut crease

Hello again!
I've wanted to try creating a cut crease look for a while, but never got the time or confidence to really do it.
Yesterday I got inspired and today I did it!
Also I tried creating ombre lips, but I think I failed with that... I don't have very similar shades of lipcolours, so I tried mixing nude and plum tone, but I think I did it in wrong order. I will try again, I need to buy some lipcolours first.

About cut crease - at first I was happy with the look, but now looking at the pictures I think I could have done something better. But I think for the first try, it's pretty OK.





Here you can see all the products I used for the look. If you have any specific questions about some product, go ahead and let me know.

Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. this looks so good, I love your eyebrows! I've never tried a cut crease but I really want to :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you very much! It means a lot to me :) and definitely try out cut crease, creating it was very fun :)

      Delete