Dec 16, 2016

16122016

In my last post I was talking about treating myself for my birthday...
So the day before I got myself lash extensions! Now I don't have to worry about my eye-looks that much, lashes do the job already.When I first looked at them, I thought they may be a little too shy, I would have wanted something more dramatic... now I think I like them anyway! 





For everyday looks it is so comfortable, saving a lot of time. I actually didn't even wear mascara every day because I just didn't like the way it made me look... but with lash extensions it is much better! It looks so natural, yet so gorgeous. 

The lashes that I got are Ellips Flat lashes 8-10 mm.
 




In the picture above I am wearing no other eye makeup but lash extensions. The lovely girl next to me is Lisete 🙂 (I am on the right)

Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment