Feb 4, 2017

Daytime eye makeup


Hello everyone!
Today I surprised myself. On Monday this week my lovely classmate Nastja came to me and suggested that I should make videos when doing makeup. And before her my other good friends also had said the same. Yesterday I had a quick thought that maybe I should try to film myself... Shortly after that I thought it's a silly idea and I am never gonna do that. 
Today I woke up and the first productive thing I accomplished was filming this look. 

So I hope you enjoy it.

As it was the first time I filmed the look, I didn't really know if the battery of my camera is going to make it... Of course, it wasn't. I filmed it in many clips and one clip went missing because the memory card was full. Ughh, it wasn't as easy as I thought... So I decided to show you the part where I create the daytime eye look. 



I later realized that the brown Kylie liquid lipstick wasn't the best option, but whatever. 
I hope you like it and let me know, what you think! 


Don't forget to follow me on social media ;)
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Youtube

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look & I love your lip shade :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick is beautiful

    i'm following you on gfc :)

    xoxo

    http://sramliberdadenegra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the make-up most especially the eye shadow combination.
    https://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! These kind words mean a lot to me :)

      Delete
  4. Wowwww! What a gorgeous look! Love how its subtle but also very pretty x

    TOUCHOFGS // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty look and super stunning. I love the lip shade too! Have a great week :)

    Trishna xx

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the the lid colour xx

    Imogen | www.faux-silk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lip shade! I actually have this, took me a while to get hold of it, they were such in demand. I actually love the lip kits. Great blog, stop by mine some time :-).

    Top Style Advice | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees I love this lip kit too! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete